28 Finegand Township Road, Balclutha
Negotiable from $249,000
Rural Lifestyle Living 3 minutes from Balclutha
- A small lifestyle block that provides rural living close to town.
- Warm sunny, solid 3 bedroom family home on a large private section.
- Great extras - 2 car garaging - workshop, mancave/games room, seperate skyline sleepout/hobby room.
- Room for little feet and little paws to play and grow as this property provides plenty of lawn, two small paddocks, fruit trees, vege patch, chicken run and a fish pond.
- Ideal home for the growing family or the mature couple looking for the good life.
Are you looking for a lifestyle change? This property provides a home to raise the family where they can roam and play and with all their pets. Or a great place for the grandchildren for the mature homeowner, that has plenty of room for all your gear accumulated over the years.
Being handy to Balclutha, makes for a quick trip into town and still having a rural backdrop to live in. There is enough room to grow your own fruit and veges, utilizing the tunnel house, established vegetable garden and fruit trees. There are a couple of small paddocks for a sheep or two, a chicken run and hen house and even a fenced dog run to keep them secure.
The home is solid and warm being insulated top and bottom, kitchen dining, living room with multi fuel burner, 3 bedrooms, office, large laundry and a sunroom to relax and chill out in.
There is a large 2 car garage/ workshop, a separate skyline sleepout/hobby room, great for guests or your hobbies. And down and away from the house is a building perfect for a man cave, games room, currently used as a craft room.
If this is the lifestyle you want - call us today Keryn and Katrina Garside to view
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.