2a Bruce Street, Mosgiel
Brand-new townhouse on a corner section in Mosgiel - be quick to view and secure at this pricing
- 123 sq.m brand new townhouse with a kitchen to thrill and sun drenched open plan living and dining
- Two double bedrooms master with ensuite with wet floor shower and walk in wardrobe, plus a generous main bathroom for guests
- Extra sized kitchen with butlers pantry, dual sink, wall oven, Dish Drawer and waste disposal
- Ducted heat pump and double glazing make for all the warmth you desire and cooling on those hot summer days
- Just opposite the first dairy over the railway line and a block from the new Countdown, so centrally located and close to the action plus all this on a Freehold title.
It is our pleasure to be the sole agents appointed to market this new and exciting development on the old Maranatha site. With 13 homes to be built in total, Stage 1 is defined and the last two townhouses are under construction and due for occupation in June and ready for you to move in. Also available is 2a Bruce Street situated on the corner of Bruce Street and Gordon Road. If you like being centrally located, in the midst of the action and close to a dairy and Countdown, these three, two bedroom town house options at 2A Bruce Street, 34b and 34a Gordon Road, Mosgiel are indeed a must see. All are of an open plan design with ensuites, walk-in wardrobe and internal access garaging.
2a Bruce Street: Immediate possession available
Floor area: 123 square metres
Land area: 255 square metres (fee simple title)
Two bedroom, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe plus internal access single garage. Kitchen with a butlers pantry and oodles of bench space, storage and light, a dual sink, waste disposal, wall oven and Dish Drawer. Orientated for the midday, afternoon and evening sun, this home is as warm as toast with the double glazing and ducted heat pump, which can be reversed for the hot days to cool you down. Fitted with quality luxaflex blinds, quality carpet and even carpet in the garage, this home is up speced and ready for a buyer who will appreciate the location and buying into this unique, central development now known as Kirklands.
34a Gordon Road: (Possession from mid to end of June 2017)
Pricing: Negotiable from $449,000
Floor area: 118 square metres
Land area: 282 square metres (fee simple title)
Two bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe plus internal access garage
34b Gordon Road: (Possession from mid to end June 2017)
Price Negotiable from $449,000
Floor area: 114 square metres
Land area: 259 square metres (fee simple title)
Two bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and internal access garage
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.