2A Bruce Street, Mosgiel
Negotiable from $469,000
Brand-new townhouse on a corner section in Mosgiel - be quick to view and secure at this pricing
- 123 sq.m brand new townhouse with a kitchen to thrill and sun drenched open plan living and dining
- Two double bedrooms master with ensuite with wet floor shower and walk in wardrobe, plus a generous main bathroom for guests
- Extra sized kitchen with butlers pantry, dual sink, wall oven, Dish Drawer and waste disposal
- Ducted heat pump and double glazing make for all the warmth you desire and cooling on those hot summer days
- Just opposite the first dairy over the railway line and a block from the new Countdown, so centrally located and close to the action plus all this on a Freehold title.
It is our pleasure to be the sole agents appointed to market this new and exciting development on the old Maranatha site. With 13 homes to be built in total, this is the second town house to be complted. If you like being centrally located, in the midst of the action and close to a dairy and Countdown, this two bedroom town house at 2A Bruce Street, Mosgiel is indeed a must see. Open plan kitchen with a butlers pantry and oodles of bench space, storage and light, then this would have to be close to everything you would have desired. With a dual sink, waste disposal, wall oven and Dish Drawer, you will love it! Orientated for the midday, afternoon and evening sun, this home will be as warm as toast with the double glazing and ducted heat pump, which can be reversed for the hot days to cool you down. Fitted with quality luxaflex blinds, quality carpet and even carpet in the garage, this home is up speced and ready for a buyer who will appreciate the location and buying into this unique, central development now known as Kirklands.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.