9 Riccarton Road, East Taieri
Negotiable from $699,000
Land of the gentry Home of the family. Idyllic East Taieri location and with subdivision potential
- Situated among mature specimen trees in this much sought after location and with 2610sq.m of prime residential land, your family has the space and you have the potential for subdivision now or in the future
- Three double bedrooms, one down and two up, plus two living spaces and an office and oodles of 1940s charm and a dash of Art Deco styling
- Living room opening via a double set of bi-folding doors to a sun-drenched patio surrounded by a dazzling floral array
- 39 years here speaks volumes as to the vendors happy life your que is Please be quick to view this majestic home with all the opportunities it presents for families
After 39 fun filled family years living in this tranquil environment in ever-popular East Taieri, my vendors have decided that they are in need of a smaller property. This has not been an easy move for them when you see this majestic property set among mature specimen trees and hedgerows, and an appreciation sets in of all the benefits this property offers and what they have enjoyed so much. The 1940s house is on two levels and numerous modernizations have occurred which include double glazing on the lower level, insulation in the ceiling and underfloor, new carpets throughout, gas hot water heating, plus heat pump and Escea gas fire. The amazing outdoors have been brought indoors with the addition of two bi-folding doors which open to the north facing patio and what a wonderful place to have that morning coffee! The top level has two bedrooms including the main bathroom and the master bedroom which is delightful with its commanding view over the garden and quaint coved ceiling. The lower level accommodates the two living spaces, office, modernised kitchen, toilet suite, the third bedroom and large laundry service area. This home flows well, has a great feel to it and would be a fabulous place for a family or even simply a couple who love their garden. There is the option of possible subdivision with the zoning in this location allowing for it. For those wanting to cut off part of the rear lawn and create a quarter acre or less section, a viewing and further investigation is encouraged. Subdivision could be a rewarding project involving an eventual move from the existing home into a brand new one at the end of the lawn at a future date! This could very well be the site you have been searching for on which to place your exclusive home. (please note: buyers are required to do their own investigations into obtaining subdivision consent) The next move is yours and a peaceful lifestyle awaits.
• Situated among mature specimen trees in this much sought after location on a 2610sq.m prime residential section - your family has the space and you have the potential for subdivision now or in the future
• Three double bedrooms, one down and two up, plus two living spaces and an office plus oodles of 1940s charm and a dash of Art Deco styling
• Living room opening via a double set of bi-folding doors to a sun-drenched patio surrounded by a dazzling floral array An escea gas fire, heat pump plus insulation up and down and addition of double glazing has ensured this home is as warm as it is solid and gracious
• 39 years here speaks volumes as to the vendors happy life Please be quick to view this majestic home with all the opportunities it presents for families
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.