17 Helena Street, Forbury
Pretty as a picture for first home buyers and investors
- Three bedroom cottage on on small manageable section
- Central hallway leads to open plan kitchen and living
- Heatpump and logburner and ceiling insulation
- Flat sunny back yard for alfresco entertaining
- Opposite the park and on a bus route with easy access to town
Cute and cosy cottage with picturesque street appeal. With three bedrooms and central hallway to open plan kitchen and living room, this property was re-wired in 2012. It has ceiling insulation, a heatpump and a logburner for those cooler evenings which are just around the corner. This property was purchased for owners daughter to attend university and now she has graduated it is available for a new owner to love. Being handy to town, local schools, public transport, the beach, and the park is right across the road. Vacant possession is available now so don't delay. Call me on 0275563360 for a private viewing or I'll see you at the open home Sunday. Offers will be presented early in the week. This property is furnished so extra chattels are available if required.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.