15 Cedar Cresent , Mosgiel
Peace and Privacy on the Park
- Quiet and private location bordering Willow Park on two sides
- Attractive, mature, easy care garden - ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Refurbished galley kitchen opening to large dining room which could be second living also
- French doors open from dining to separate lounge, in turn with access for good indoor- outdoor living
- All bedrooms upstairs with a wonderful outlook and a distinct cottage feel - Wonderful!
In prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac, this well-presented home is a must see. Spacious open-plan, from the efficient galley kitchen to doors out from the lounge onto leafy and restful garden. Heatpump and multi-fuel burner on wetback the bathroom has a spa-bath, domed shower and wall heater. Separate toilet and laundry. Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms, a second toilet and plenty of storage. Excellent carpeting and tiling throughout. Generous single garage (room to extend) with internal access. Woodshed This home is a must see so give me a call today for a private viewing
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.