Thank you for considering us
Successful selling requires more than slick marketing. It’s about effective, timely and strategic communications. It's also what the team at Living Corporation excel at – applying our intuitive approach to ensure your property captures the attention and imagination of the right people at the right time.
Here are some of the benefits of listing with us
- Access to exceptional salespeople with a fresh approach to real estate
- The likely option of conducting a "Invitation Only Open Home" with buyers from our database - you can save $ on your advertising and time
- A Mosgiel office situated on the main street at 125 Gordon Road, Balclutha Office situated on the main street at 83 Clyde Street and is always staffed with a receptionist to give you quick and helpful attention
- Free inclusion on our popular website www.livingcorporation.com and www.realestate.co.nz
- Auto-email alert to potential buyers via our INTERACT buyer matching programme
- Property Press which is delivered free to residential addresses in the greater Dunedin area
- Innovative and glossy ‘quick find’ style of advertising with feature icons and minimal text for faster reader absorption
- hassle-free handover – we’ll coordinate the keys on settlement day
For a complete overview of our services, we recommend that you talk with one of our experienced sales consultants who will be pleased to tailor a sales programme that gets your property sold.
We Make It Easier To Buy and Sell Real Estate
“The more information a buyer has, the more likely he or she has the confidence to complete a purchase”
After thirty six years of combined real estate experience, the developers of Living Corporation concept, Judd de la Roche and Carol Williamson, felt the industry was overdue for a change of focus. Property purchasers need quicker access to information about properties. The more information a buyer has the more likely he or she has the confidence to complete a purchase. Naturally, this is in the sellers' best interest also.
The current generation of property buyers are far busier in their lives than their parents – what with juggling job commitments and family, the added task of finding a suitable home, has become an all-consuming task many would like to void.
Our focus is make the buying and selling of real estate easier.
How do we do this: Accessible Information
- We display property in many different mediums to ensure a full appreciation of the property by the purchaser. website www.livingcorporation.com, the Real estate Institutes website www.realestate.co.nz, trademe.co.nz and of course open homes.
- Our policy has been to situate our comfortable and stylish offices on the main streets where there are large volumes of foot traffic. This is to ensure our sellers properties are displayed to maximum effect through large flat panel tv screens.
- For those buyers who have little time and yet do not want to miss being notified of any suitable properties coming onto the market for sale, an innovative web-based system called ‘LCL Interact” will notify them of suitable homes coming onto the market.
- High profile signage with photos and advanced 'Beetagg' barcoding (able to be scanned by a smart phone) allows for rapid loadloading of information about a property to a buyers smartphone or tablet device.
REAL ESTATE JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT EASIER